About Satvinder Singh Jogi
- Personal Self-study on Recollect and Reconstruct from Open Source at LinkedIn (School, College, University all combined) from 2014 to 2018
- 2002-to December 2017: Advocate High Court, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh, India. I quit in December 2017.
- 1981-2002: Management cadre at Bharat Petroleum Corpn Ltd Mumbai (Mktg), Mumbai. Educational.
- 2008-09 French AF Chandigarh; (b) 1990-93: LLB (Law) Govt Law College Bombay; (c) 1979-81 (PGDM) Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad; (d) 1974-79 Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Bombay (e) 1962-74: HSSC St. John’s High School Nagpur
I was exposed to a number of legal cases (more of personal but linked with my professional life):
- Writ Petition 2389 of 1991 at Bombay High Court before a Division Bench (for non-promotion) The WP was admitted in my favour. It was dismissed in default in 1998. Notice of Motion in 2002 to revive also dismissed in 2003. (to date neither BPCL/Union have replied to my WP)
- Family Court Mumbai Petition in 1991 and then again in 1992. Divorce order in 1995.
- A criminal case FIR — of 1992 at Ashok Vihar PS, Delhi in 1992 and its order in 1995 after Women cell complaints at Delhi/ Bombay/ Chandigarh as also Crime Cell (against women), Delhi.
- CBI Mumbai case in 1997 wrt Bitumen movements from Vizag-Mumbai and its disposal in 2002.
- Departmental enquiry in 1997 and its disposal in 2001 with no documents during the enquiry.
- Other developments at Khanna, Nagpur, wrt Property matters, etc.
- Allotment of Retail Outlets (Petrol Pumps) for supply Petrol, Diesel, LPG Distributorships, etc.
- Exposure in Engg & Projects (Construction / Contracts) etc.
- Role of the Central Act BPCL (Determination of conditions of service employees) Act of 1988 in professional/ personal matters, etc.
- Awareness of geo-political issues, including the various Central Acts/Rules etc